Hassle Free – Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner
Robotic cleaners are automated, self-contained systems with drive motors, navigation systems and filters. One of the important benefits is the fact that they don’t require any kind of complex installation process. These systems can also run completely independent without any form of supervision which takes away the hassles associated with vacuuming a swimming pool. With options such as the blue pearl robotic pool cleaner at home, you will have a system that is completely automated.
If you’re not restricted by a limited budget and want one of the automated cleaning solutions, you will not find a better option than the robotic cleaners. There is even more good news because in the last couple of years more affordable options have shown up on the market. Blue Pearl is offering all the convenience and benefits of a robotic cleaner without the expensive price tag. With this automatic cleaning solution, you don’t have to install or supervise this unit.
Most suction and pressure side cleaning solutions will be marketed as automatic, but this is not always the case. For one, a system cannot be automated if it can only work as the extension for the main filter and pump, require manual connections, booster pumps and awkward hoses. An automatic cleaner should be completely independent and self contained. So, if you want a state-of-art robotic cleaner that is also affordable, blue pearl cleaner must be first on your list.
Some of the features of Blue Pearl Robotic Pool Cleaner
- This unit can filter 4200 gallons of water per hour and will clean 3500 square feet each hour
- State of the art, yet still affordable
- The unique obstacle sensor indicates that it will not get strung up on ladders or trapped on obstructions.
- Factory warranty
- There is an air sensor in the unit to prevent it from climbing out of the swimming pool.
- The computerized guide system will work on a pool with any size and shape.
- There is a unique PVA or PolyVinyl Alcohol climbing brush that will let the unit clean the pool floors and walls.
- The filter porosity is actually two microns to ensure that the cleaner can easily remove bacteria, algae, silt and sand.
- Blue Pearl robotic pool cleaner comes with a curved cleaning structure that guarantees a very effective clean. Most of the other robotic systems on the market will clean in a straight line that will zig-zag all over the pool. This will only result in gaps as well as a lengthier cleaning routine.